Sunday, March 04, 2007
iPod
I got an iPod for my birthday. I thought it was time someone in this house got to know this particular technology a bit better. I've spent some time this weekend downloading songs and pictures. It's fun. Gary just came in to the office with a "what the *%&% are you listening to" look. Well, is there really a problem with listening to Chris Rea's "Driving Home for Christmas" in March??lol I love that song...it has such an upbeat tempo, it makes me happy...I don't care what the lyrics are! I'm now almost ready to totally embarrass myself for the Tuesday iPod Shuffle meme!lol There's everything on there from classical to Tom Jones to Maroon 5!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday to you....Happy Birthday dear Julie...Happy Birthday to you:)
Hugs and hope you had a good one!!!!
Hope you had a great Birthday!!
Post a Comment