Saturday, February 24, 2007
Sick!
The household has been hit by a few bad colds. I've had a variety of colds since late December, Thomas stayed home from school one day this week and Emma's now been diagnosed with bronchitis. She's on antibiotics for the first time since she's been with us (Oct. 05) and thankfully, she happily downs her banana flavoured Amoxi and asks for more!lol She was particularly pathetic today though. She's not a child who normally cries much at all, she's tough physically and she's easygoing emotionally and not much sets her off. Today, you'd look at her crosseyed and she'd start hyperventilating! Her ped. told me that if her chest hasn't cleared up by Monday, she has to go on a puffer... I really hope it doesn't come to that! In the meantime, I'm sleeping in the guest room right next to her room and listening through the night to make sure she's okay! On a happier note, Thomas and I did make it to the outdoor skating rink again today and I'm happy to report his skating is quite improving. Emma keeps begging to come along, she also wants to "hate" (remember, we recently noticed she can't pronounce her SK sounds and turns them into "H" for some reason!lol) but I think we'll wait a bit on that one, although she's so physical, she could probably pull it off!lol Anyhow, sorry for the lack of photos. It's just too cold to go out much and Emma and Thomas have pretty much had it with me following them around the house taking pics!lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I hope you all feel better soon!
Lots of love and hugs to Emma from us. Hope she's feeling better soon.
Debbie
Post a Comment