Friday, February 02, 2007

Pics

I took the kids to have their pics taken...here are some proofs.







10 comments:

Susan said...

Wow. These are GREAT pics! The kids are looking so grown up :( We need to figure out how to slow them down a bit.

LaLa said...

Those are awesome photos. I can't believe you got two kids to cooperate at the same time. Lucky you....

my3 kids said...

Julie the kids look awesome...what beautiful pictures of them together and apart. Both your kids are very photo photogenic...thanks for sharing these beautiful pictures with us. Hugs to you all...Janice and family

Mon trio d'amour said...

Wow! Beautiful pictures! Julie I love all the pics. Both of your children are gorgeous.

Rachelle

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous children! I just LOVE the second one and the last one. So sweet.

Catherine said...

What great pics! Your kids are absolutely beautiful!

So many great choices. Love the relaxed feeling the pics show.

Lisa said...

Stunning photos! LOVE the colors, the poses and your kids are beautiful! We've had one great photo shoot with our daughter and one...not so great! :)

Mom & Dad said...

I just love these photos...how will you even choose? The one of both kids at the bottom is just so precious, as is the one where Emma is wrapped in Thomas' arms!!

Norma said...

Wow, your children are both so cute - I love the last pic!

Anonymous said...

How cute are your children?

Janet