Sunday, November 12, 2006

Moving!

Those who know me well are thinking "well, she finally convinced Gary to buy a new house"... nope, that's not it! In the next few weeks (as soon as I figure out how to properly use Typepad)the Thomas and Emma blog will be moving to a new home on Typepad and will now be password protected. We'd love to have all of you who have been following along with us over the last year follow us to our new home. To do so, please just click on the "JsEmail" link on the right hand side of this page and send me an e-mail. When I'm ready to make the move, I'll send you the username and password to access the new site. I know many find password sites a hassle, but I know none of you will begrudge us allowing our kids a little more privacy and allowing us a little more control over viewership - some recent SiteMeter stats are making me want a little more control over the site. So, off to prepare our new home and I hope to see you all there once we're settled in. :-)

BTW, if anyone knows how to easily transfer a Blogger blog to Typepad, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, email me!!lol

1 comment:

Dorian said...

Julie, tell me more about the SiteMeter. I'd like to know what's happening on our blogger site too. Keep me posted!!!